Rub it in Why Don’t Ya!
Category: Bath & Body.
Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! is all natural, paraben free, non-toxic, non-comedogenic, and does not have any added fragrances or colours.
- To reiterate, the unique scent of Run it in Why don’t Ya! is due to the cold-pressed, unrefined oils used but the lotion has been described as having a hint of coconut smell. In any event, the ambient scent dissipates shortly after application.
- A little Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! goes a really long way so we suggest applying only a dime sized amount to each leg and arm, maybe two dimes worth to your torso…you get the gist. Just don’t overdo it as you will come out of it feeling “greasy.” For a real life example, if you dispense a full pump, that’s enough to cover both your arm and maybe your face. Of course this will vary depending on how dry your skin might be, hair coverage, relative humidity, earth’s rotation, the beating of a butterfly’s wings from two weeks ago in Guatemala….but we digress.
- Some say it Rub it in Why Don’t Ya goes on a bit “shiny.” We won’t tell this to our lotion as it is a little sensitive but just give the lotion a couple of minutes to work its magic. Soon any glossiness will disappear as our lotion penetrates into your wrapping, leaving your skin feeling healthy and well moisturized.
- For best effects, do not store Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! in extremes of temperature. It maintains its best consistency at room temperature. If stored at below room temperature, it’ll behave like molasses in January. Just give it a little heat and it will start to flow.
- Finally, since we use local, unrefined ingredients, the scent and consistency of the lotion may vary a bit from batch to batch based on the beeswax variety, growing and harvest conditions of the oil seeds, etc. This is to be expected but rest assured that the effects of Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! will not vary.
- When you receive your bottle, let it get to room temperature and then engage the pump. Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! gets very thick at low temperatures and you may think that the pump is broken… Give it some warmth and then give the pump a shot.